Annual Maintenance & Services:
Once the system is designed and installed, Precedence Technologies can help by providing a support / maintenance service program that is tailored to your business needs and budget.
We offer the following maintenance services:
- 8×5 Business Hours or 24×7 Help Desk Support: In-house and local team of telecom professionals to support, coordinate, dispatch and resolve customer hardware and software issues to final resolution.
- System Backups: support for disaster recovery for locations with remote/on-site capability.
- Priority Dispatch and On-site Break/Fix Support: priority dispatch to contract customer requests for on-site repair for covered products
- Maintenance Certifications: thorough evaluation of customer site before entering into a maintenance contract – identifying existing and/or potential problems.
- Repair Labor and Parts Coverage: included with Comprehensive Maintenance programs – covering parts and labor for break/fix activities.
- Guaranteed Service Level Agreements (SLAs): guaranteed response commitments for Major (2-4 hours), Minor and Routine (Next Business Day), and Routine customer support .
- Remote Move, Add, and Change : remote programming changes made at the customer’s request. Complex changes performed by certified Tier III engineers and available 8X5 or 24X7.
- On-site Critical Spares: facility evaluation that determines customer business requirements to place critical spares on-site as needed .
- Geographic coverage: area includes the United Arab Emirates.
- Resident Engineers: for fulltime on premises support.
- Annual Preventive Maintenance: on-site physical review and inspection of hardware, software and environmental conditions .
- Customer Activity Reports: provides comprehensive report of system performance (monthly / quarterly / annual service activities), including break/fix repairs, equipment replacement, service levels and more